- Tailored to individual needs of the student
- Focused on the musical theatre repertoire, unless otherwise requested
- Explore a range of genres and styles - pop, rock, jazz, swing, classical and opera
- Safe vocal technique and sound production
- Acting through song and performance technique are considered as equally important.
We teach the LCM (London College of Music) Musical Theatre syllabus. Lessons are also available in ABRSM Classical Singing and LCM Pop Vocals.
Can anyone have lessons?
YES! We welcome singing students of all experiences - we cater for young voices, beginner singers who want sound guidance, adult singers who wish to find their voice or experienced singers wanting to apply structure and challenge to their singing.
Our singing teachers are all highly experienced and our examination results are outstanding, with 95% of our students achieving Distinction in the last exam season.
We have recently received a glowing report from Nigel Ramage, LCM Chief Examiner, for the quality of our teaching and standards.